2015 San Simeon Stormwatch, Paso Robles
Located near the coastal town of San Simeon, our family’s ESTATE vineyards are focused within the El Pomar district of the renowned Paso Robles appellation. Steep hillsides and rocky soils produce the intense flavors and aromas of this Bordeaux-style blend.
Our artisan wine is hand-crafted in small lots and aged in French oak barrels for a minimum if 18 months. Dark, rich and mouth-filling. Ripe flavors of blackberry and raspberry with touches of spice and vanilla.
46% Cabernet Sauvignon
7% Petit Verdot
2% Cabernet Franc
• Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with Blue Cheese Butter
• Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Garlic
• Beef Ragu Tagliatelle Pasta
- 93 Points – Cellar Selection, Wine Enthusiast
- 89 Points – Silver Medal, Tastings.com (Beverage Testing Institute)
- Silver Medal – TEXSOM International Wine Competition
- 98 Points – Tasting Panel Magazine
- 97 Points – Double Gold – San Francisco International Wine Competition